Saturday, March 12, 2011

I thought I'd eke the last bit of mileage out of my new haircut--it won't look this good once I go to bed tonight. And no, I haven't had any colorist other than Helios. Blonde streaks are a direct result of spending so much time these last several months in warmer, sunier climes (two of the four of which have experienced major flooding since I've visited them . . . maybe I should start traveling to drought-stricken areas.) If you haven't seen me much since January of 2010, here's what I looked like then.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your short hair cuts and think they are just the thing for the Seychelles. Theresa could move here? cheers, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Lovely - I am envious that you can sport a good hairstyle at any length.

Anonymous said...

I love it! So pretty. Lee